June Book Haul

Thursday, June 8, 2017



So I have finally fallen to less than a month ahead of my ARCs. Now I am starting to feel/remember the pressure and yet.... I still... found myself with new ARCs over the last few weeks.




 
This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows (Fallen Isles #1)
Ringer by Lauren Oliver (Replica #2)
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake (Three Dark Crowns #2)
Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga






Shadow Girl by Liana Liu
City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz
Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski (Untitled #1)





Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
Kids Like Us by Hilary Reyl
Ready to Fall by Marcella Pixley
Devil in Ohio by Daria Polatin







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.